- Shut the system down
- Drain all sprinkler lines
- Drain lawn sprinkling well pumps
- Pump 125 lbs of compressed air through each section
- Shut off the controller for the winter
Advanced Lawn Sprinkler LLC has been offering trusted lawn sprinkler service, maintenance and installation to Toms River, NJ and all of Ocean County, NJ for the past 50 years. We are family owned and operated and we promise professional, prompt and reliable service.
We service all brands, but sell and install Hunter® Irrigation products, Rain Bird, Nelson, Toro and Irritrol mist sprays, MPR Nozzles, & rotary systems. We are available for one-time service calls as well as annual service and maintenance agreements.
Our Spring Start Up, Mid-Season Check and Winterization services will keep your system running all year long. Call for pricing.
We'll check to make sure everything works:
- Check all existing sections
- Zone by zone
- Clean and adjust all heads if necessary
- Check the controller for proper operation
- Reset the controllers
- Install backup batteries (*if required)
- Clean defective spray nozzles
- Replace defective spray nozzles
- Replace electric valves
- 2 visits a year by a qualified member of our team to properly turn your system on in the spring and then winterize your system in the late fall
- 3 visits a year by a qualified member of our team to properly start up your system in the spring, provide you with a mid-season check and then winterize your system in the late fall
Contact us today for an irrigation system purchase, installation, or repair. You can also ask more about our company.
- We are fully insured
- Service within 24 hours
- All work guaranteed
- FREE installation estimates on new work only
Installation Sales & Service
We are a Water Conservation & Lawn Maintenance company.
Find out how.